Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mommy, I like you.

Yep, that is what Mush just told me. As he is sitting almost directly on top of me while I am sitting on my bed on my laptop not cleaning my bedroom that was my main goal for today. Farmville and playing online scrabble with Lydia all day was WAY more important. I did mop my kitchen so points for me?

So, last night was "date night." For the first time ever, all FOUR of my kids slept over at their friends house. I thought that I would be completely overjoyed. The truth is. I wasn't. It was too quiet and boring for my liking. Hubby and I went out to dinner(my steak? sooooo not worth 17 dollars) then we went to blockbuster and he got Clash of the Titans. As much as I want to lick friendly handshake Sam Worthington, I wasn't in the mood to watch it. So we came home and watched preseason football, he was on his laptop on the couch and I was on mine in the chair, across the room from one another not talking. It was so special. Then, about 10ish we shut off everything and went to sleep. Yeah. That's how we roll on a Friday night with no kids. This morning I woke up with my 3 dogs all cuddled on my bed. Hubby had already left for work, so I got up, got dressed, went to McDonald's and got a frappe thingie then went to walmart. Then I picked up the spawnage. Mush missed me. That made me happy. The mom said she wanted to keep him. Then she mentioned how Jack was a "screamer" I had to explain that he has a little a LOT of anxiety, and hasn't quite learned how to manage it yet. Ahhh...5 year olds with anxiety and severe ocd are so much fun. So now I'm just hanging out with mush and the dogs, Jack passed out a while ago. Girls are at their friends for the night. So I guess now I should maybe straighten up my room since I do have a housing inspection on wednesday. Sadz.

1 comment: