Monday, July 26, 2010

Just call me Betty freakin Crocker...


So yeah...I woke up this morning in the mood to bake. Don't know why, I just did. So by 9ish this morning I had made a 3 layer rainbow chip cake with homemade icing and marshmallow fondant. Oh and 48 chocolate fudge cupcakes, 36 of which that are frosted with triple chocolate fudge icing. The kids all said it was super yummy. I am going to take their word for it because I Fatty McFatFat, have not had a single piece or cupcake. I WIN I WIN!!! Lol, its totally not because Im trying to eat all healthy and whatnot, rather I just wanted to bake them, not eat them. I will leave that up to the hubby and the spawnage.

Last week we had a crazy thunder storm which decided to kill my living room tv. I spent almost an entire day searching my house for my warranty to get it fixed. I found said warranty, called the people and they scheduled someone to come out today between 8-12 to fix it. Well, it is 5:42 and no one has shown up, or called. So I called the people that are supposed to be coming to fix it. It didn't even sound like an actual business answering machine. Just some random dude. Umm?? Hello? Warranty people? Do I want some guy who "fixes them big boxes with the movin pictures" coming out to my house? NO! So I called them back saying I want a reputable,readin,writin, able to answer the damn phone when I call to get my stuff fixed person to come out instead. So they will be calling me back in the am with an appointment time for someone that actually does their freakin job! I seriously hate this armpit of hell place. Okay Im done whining for today. Gotta go cook my kiddies some good ol hamburger helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment