Monday, June 28, 2010

My life could be an awesome soap opera...

I take that back. My mother and her basket full of drama and her ten shades of bat shit crazy would make a great soap! I get 2066.34 miles away from the woman, yet she still tries to pull me into everything. BLAH

It started last week. Long story short. My brother got up in her boyfriends face screaming at him. Next day moms bf came up to my brother at my moms and beat the crap out of him. My mother took her boyfriends side! Well, not that I would expect anything different from my mother but still. Then comes this past Friday. My wonderful aunt passed away due to brain cancer. May she rest in peace. My mother was totally out of it from losing her only sister. To make everything better she found out that her mother(yeah that would be my grandmother, but since I was disowned from my grandparents, its makes her my mothers mother) had yet another stroke. How that woman is alive after all the strokes/heart attacks/clots who knows. Well on Saturday, my brother came over and was being rude to my mom. My mom was talking to her boyfriend and he insisted she call the cops to make my brother leave. She wouldnt. So he broke up with her. Now my mother is the type of person that if she doesnt have a man, then its the end of the freaking world. So its been a pity party table for 1 all weekend for my mother. She is more upset about her POS boyfriend than her sister dying. OHHH and since my son and her bf share the same name, she asked if I would please refer to my THREE YEAR OLD by his nickname because hearing his name just hurts her. Anyway thats all about my batshit crazy mama drama.

This was our first 4th of July not in Washington. I was not in a celebrating mood. One because I see no point in spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars that youre just going to blow up in a matter of seconds. Maybe thats the jewish part of me. Well we got invited to a party across the street. I wanted to go because:
1. Free food
2. Free fireworks
3. They had tons of other kids there for my boys to play with

Sounds awesome right? Yeah until my antisocial husband decided he wanted to be Polly Pissy Pants and throw a fit because he wanted to go to post and watch the fireworks and the rest of us wanted to go to the neighbors. So I did what every loving wife would do :) I called him out on being an asshole, then took all 4 kids by myself to the party. If he wanted to sit at home and pout more power to him. I deal with little kids all day, I dont want to be married to one! Anyway he ended up taking the boys to post for fireworks where they repeatedly whined the entire time. HAHAHAHAHA

OH I am forgetting the most awesome part of the past week. My 3 year old, mush decided to go and break his freaking wrist! Well not purposely but it still got broken. He has a loft bed and he was climbing down the ladder but instead of climbing down it, he decided to walk down it like stairs(he got his daddys smarticles) he smacked his hand on the dresser and cut it up, then landed on his wrist. I was across the hall. I heard a loud thump, then the most blood curdling scream ever. I was running into his room while he was coming out. All I saw was blood and his little chubby hand completely limp. I brought him out to the living room and just kept saying to myself "please dont let a bone be sticking out" Luckily there was no bone protruding but within 30 seconds-minute it had turned black and blue and was 3-4 times the size of his other wrist. YAY!! Off to the ER we go!! I called Rich to get his ass home. So we all got to the ER. Fastest.ER.Trip.Ever. They had him in, xrayed, bandaged and out the door in about an hour. The Dr told us it was just a bad sprain so were okay. Keep his wrist bandaged for a week, ice it, and give him motrin. SWEET! Yeah, it was. Until I get a phone call from the ER telling me basically, oops our bad, its broken not sprained. Well since the swelling was so much, we had to wait until TODAY to get it casted. Well, guess what? NO CAST! It is still pretty swollen and they want his cut to heal more before they cast him. So friday it is now. Their advice to us was, keep him still, elevate his arm and ice it. Im not sure if the dr ever had a 3 year old boy, but trying to get my boy to stay still is next to impossible. But I threw in Jaws this afternoon and he watched it. Then he fell asleep. PERFECT! Now I can elevate his arm and ice it all while hes sleeping! YAY ME! Okay Im done for today. I rambled enough. Dinner will not cook itself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment