Friday, June 25, 2010

If Joie had a gun it would be forced against my head

So I'm starting writing in this blog because of Joie. My longest dearest friend. We have been friends for almost 18 years(I AM OLD) and she is making me start a blog. Not encouraging, making. Forcing. Like I said, if she had a gun, it would be against my head making me type.

So Joie(with her pretend gun against my head) told me that I had such interesting things happen during my day with my kids I should blog about them. So here I am.

Here's a little bit about my life:

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids, married to a military man for almost 9 years.
I lived in Tacoma WA area for almost 20 years.
I now live in Missouri aka Hillbilly Bug infested Hell.
I have 3 dogs, a 94 pound German shepherd, an 8 pound chihuahua named Papi, and a retarded 12 pound shitzu mix.
My mother is bat-shit crazy and I will probably blog about her and her annoyances...a lot.

On to the "exciting" things that happen. Well this week alone I:
got a letter from the IRS wanting 2714.00
my heat pump broke for the 4th time!
My oldest daughter shaved her legs for the first time(I FEEL OLD)
I tried giving my youngest child an exorcism using dishwater(it didn't work, hes still bad)
Finally potty trained youngest child.

I am going to talk about the potty training. Over the course of the past 10.5 years I have been buying diapers. So lets do the math:

20 dollars for a box of diapers.
2 boxes of diapers in a month(give or take)
for 10.5 years

20
x2
= 40.00 a month

40.00
x 12
= 480.00 a year

480
x 10.5
= 5040.

5,040!!!!

Wow. That's depressing!

okay, I think that's enough for now. I am getting called to put in Transformers 2....again...


Happy now Joie?

No comments:

Post a Comment